Job Title: Senior Digital Analyst
- This is not a typical job in digital analytics. You will have access to unique analytics data that you’ve never seen before.
- Your primary focus will be generating insights & actionable recommendations, not monthly reports.
- You will have the opportunity to present to key decision makers with a variety of some of the largest digital properties in the world, including e-commerce, brands, healthcare, and B2B.
- You will receive extensive training as well as direct mentorship from Executive Management.
- Analysis: Perform analysis of the customer journey of website visitors.
- This includes analysis on an integrated dataset of visitor intentions, website behavior, satisfaction, and post-visit actions (such as in-store purchases).
- Conduct in-depth analysis to uncover key areas for improvement.
- Create a clear and fact-based story to describe performance: what works, what doesn’t, and what needs to change.
- Recommendations: Create improvement recommendations and present results to client.
- Create and prioritize improvement recommendations based on predicted impact on business goal (e.g. predicted revenue, leads, etc.)
- Use KnowClick technology to create, setup, and run tests to validate high effort recommendations prior to client development work.
- Advise clients to guide the execution of recommendations.
- Methodology: Design research methodology for clients.
- Determine overall research plan and success measures based on client goals. This includes:
- Create and measure tests.
- Execute customized self-service client dashboards.
- Test and QC KnowClick implementation on client websites.
- Product: Inform product direction and improvements.
- Provide ideas and requirements for product improvement.
- Monitor and test system on client websites.
- Advise client on system usage.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- High integrity.
- Proven record of continuous improvement (e.g. self-improvement, process improvement, company/client improvement from your work).
- Strong communication/storytelling skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Economics, Business Analytics, Statistics is preferred. Quantitative work experience can substitute for a quantitative degree.
- 5-7 years professional experience with at least 3 years of digital marketing, web analytics, business analytics, data science, market research, or direct marketing preferred
Bryn Mawr, PA. We are located 2 blocks from public transit from Philadelphia (both Regional Rail and Norristown High Speed Line).
Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities.
Competitive benefits including healthcare (medical/vision/dental) and 401k plan.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
KnowClick is a pioneer in creating advanced technology and innovative methodologies to measure the impact of every digital interaction. Our core solutions are differentiated by our ability to 1) “close the loop” between a visit to a website and the resulting purchases/actions by that person after they leave the website and 2) understand exactly why visitors don’t convert online or offline.
KnowClick insights and recommendations provide exceptional results for our clients: the average ROI for our clients is over 30 to 1.